This event is now over
PMP Certification Classroom Training in Kolkata
Mark your calendar - the next batch of PMP Certification Training with PDUs is scheduled to be held in Kolkata from 22nd Apr' 2017 (4 days).
Dates: 22nd, 23rd, 29th and 30th July 2017
The Project Management Professional (PMP®) program is designed to lead the participant to an internationally recognized certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI®)(USA). The program will help individuals prepare for the Project Management Professional (PMP®) Examination.
What skills will the student gain?
After the completion of this course, the student will be able to:
• Understand the processes of project management
• Learn about the project phases, project life cycle and project stakeholders.
• Learn about the core project management processes of Scope, Time and Cost.
• Learn about facilitating processes of Quality, Human Resources, Communication and Risk.
• Learn how to use the PMBOK® Guide to prepare for the examination
• Ascertain their level of readiness for taking the PMP Examination.
Cost of PMP Certification:
1. PMP Preparation Training Cost:
• Classroom Training – FULL 4 days
• Ekit – PDU for 35hrs + harcopy Book of PMBOK + Online test database + preparation aids
Complimentery: Morning Tea+ Snacks, Lunch, Evening Tea+Snacks (4days).
Course Fee: Rs.12,000/ + 15%(S.T) = Rs.13,800/
2. PMP Certification Exam Cost:
• Payable Directly to PMI by Credit Card or Wire Transfer
For member: $425.00 (US)
For non members: $550.00 (US)
PMI Membership Fees: $129.00 (US)
Who Should Attend:
• Project Managers
• Program Managers
• Portfolio Managers
• Contract Managers
• Supply Chain Managers
• Program Analysts
• Project Management Framework
• Project Integration Management
• Project Scope Management
• Project Time Management
• Project Cost Management
• Project Quality Management
• Project Human Resource
• Project Communication Management
• Project Risk Management
• Project Procurement Management
What will you get?
• Classroom training
• PDU credit
• Online access to Mock Tests
Who are we?
Palium is a training organization conducting trainings on Functional, Soft-Skills, IT and Project Management areas. We have conducted trainings for leading corporates like ITC, JUSCO, CMS and many others.
Palium works with Infocareers, an approved REP of Project Management Institute. Infocareer has conducted numerous such programs and has helped individuals to achieve certification and work successfully in the Project Management domain.
Palium Software Services Private Limited
1st Floor, ‘Sheeba Bhavan’,
1/22, Poddar Nagar
(Near South City Mall/Dominos Pizza),
Kolkata, West Bengal 700068
Mobile: +91-90510 92035/ +91-842 059 4969
Landline: +91-33-4001 7947
July 22, 2017 — 3:30 pm to
July 30, 2017 — 11:30 pm
1st Floor, Sheeba Bhavan, 1/22 Poddar Nagar, Near South City Mall
Kolkata, West Bengal